<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 2

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 2

In Which Perseus Goes to War

I have been so bad about posting pictures of my tiny catface who is not so tiny anymore. In the future, I will endeavor to post a picture or two weekly, although your guess is as good as mine as to whether that will happen.

Today's pictures are from when Percy was about 4 months old (he's now about 6 months). These photos highlight the utter feistiness of my little man. This photo series shows some skirmishes in the eternal battle betwixt kitten and sockie. Note the evil/playful glint in his giant eyes. Also, look how big he got in just a couple months!

Emerging from his super secret hideout, Perseus, valiant warrior, espies the enemy, the dreaded and vicious Sockie.

Hark! My foe!

Sockie tries to sock our hero with a shot to the gut, but gets a punch to the kisser instead. Perseus is off to a good start in this epic battle.

This is what is known as a kitch slap.

Perseus has wicked claws, but Sockie has resiliency. Just because he's down, you can't count him out. And just because he's not moving, doesn't mean he's just playing dead!

I'mma bite your head!

Thankfully, our hero knows this and aims to end this battle with the ultimate sockie-killing technique.


Evisceration...no breathing.

Having won this round, powerful Perseus looks around, prepared to face down any other enemies that might be present.


I r victorious! Anyone want to challenge me? Bring it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

OMG, he's so cute! I hope I get to meet him when I'm there! Him and Jordan's cat!

September 30, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home