<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 4

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 4

Cat in a Box

I am proud to report that I have clearly passed my love of books onto my lil' darling. I went to a library book sale and came home with a box o' books, as is my wont. Perseus felt compelled to check out the contents of the box, surely to look at the titles rather than smell the smells. I am positive that's what he was doing.


Sniffing out a good bargain

Okay, so maybe he was just sniffing the books. Fine. Apparently, the best/most interesting smelling book was Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver, which seems somewhat appropriate.

Of course, boxes are also good for other things. Like hiding.


"You can't see me. I blend."

Percy's huge ears are a bit of a detriment when it comes to being all sneaky. He always thinks I can't see him, but they always loom up from behind his hiding place. Otherwise, he blends into the box pretty well. What's really funny is when he hides behind things much smaller than he is. Hopefully, I can nab a picture of that one of these days.


"I can pounce you from here. Don't think I can't."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

He's really super cute, Christina!

October 24, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home