<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 6

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Perseus Chronicles, Chapter 6

In Which Our Valiant Hero Takes a Lil' Nappy Nap

Yet again, I come back from a long absence in the supplying of adorable and/or hilarious cat photos and vow to do better in the future, somewhat suspecting that that may not be the case. When it comes down to finishing a book and writing a review or writing another installment in the life of a valiant warrior cat named Percy, I usually choose the book. He knows this is true, too, but is so sweet as to love me anyway, and to often accompany my reading with purring.

Anyway, you're all here for the pics, so I'll get on that.


"Nappy nap? Not me. No way. You crazy, mom."


"See how wide open my eyes are. I'm not tired at all.
Perseuses...Persei...whatever it is, we don't need sleep."



If you think the secret to making kitties sleepy is cheesy flash photography, you would be wrong.
The secret is being really boring.


Look how cute he is when he sleeps. Now I can finally stop watching The Cat from Outer Space.


"Hey, I was watching that."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home