<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: In My Mailbox (6)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Monday, February 20, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)



It's been a fairly quiet week here bookwise, but I'm pretty freaking excited about some of them! Especially getting my first physical ARC copy from Bloomsbury thanks to a mix-up on NetGalley. Of course, I'm also very grateful to Penguin for their support and to St. Martin's Press (for publishing so many dystopias) and to Oni Press (for loving graphic novels). Oh yeah, and to Goodwill for letting me indulge in my book-buying addiction without breaking the bank.

From Penguin:

The Child Who - Simon Lelic

From Bloomsbury:


Magic Under Stone - Jaclyn Dolamore

From NetGalley:


The Hunt - Andrew Fukuda / Holliday - Nate Bowden & Doug Dabbs / Ordinary Magic - Caitlen Rubino-Bradway

Purchased:


Chimera - John Barth / The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie - Muriel Spark / Welcome to Higby - Mark Dunn / The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sana said...

The Child Who has such an amazing cover, I am sure it would be an awesome read!

Great haul =D

Here's my IMM

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

February 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Lea Christine said...

It was a slow week for me as well, I think it was for a lot of bloggers but that's probably a good thing actually since we all have crazy long reading lists right?! :)

Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

February 26, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home