<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://readeroffictions.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Reader of Fictions: On My New Arrivals Shelf (27)

A Reader of Fictions

Book Reviews for Just About Every Kind of Book

Sunday, October 28, 2012

On My New Arrivals Shelf (27)

Thanks to YA Books Central, I have an epic haul this week, full of books that I am just desperate to start reading! Also, I posted my birthday book haul (from an epic journey around Atlanta Goodwills) yesterday, in case you missed that.



Bloggers Mentioned:
Katie of BlookGirl
Jenni of Alluring Reads

Books for Review:
Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) - J. A. Souders
The Confidant - Hélène Grémillon
These Things Happen - Richard Kramer

YABC Books for Review:
The Spindlers - Lauren Oliver
Pirate Cinema - Cory Doctorow
All You Never Wanted - Adele Griffin
The Unfailing Light (The Katerina Trilogy #2) - Robin Bridges
Pivot Point - Kasie West
The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) - Gayle Forman
Prophecy (The Dragon King Chronicles #1) - Ellen Oh
Nobody But Us - Kristin Halbrook
Mind Games (Mind Games #1) - Kiersten White
Shards & Ashes - Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong, eds.
Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

Gifted:
Such a Rush - Jennifer Echols

*Thanks to J.A. Souders, The Book Paparazzi, Penguin, Unbridled Books, and YA Books Central for making this haul possible.*

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

That's pretty epic, your haul, Christina! ;) Can't wait to see what you think of Unfailing Light and Prophecy, - both on my wishlist. Enjoy!

October 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

YAY you got Prophecy! I'm so excited to know what you think! And you know what's funny? The original manuscript was about 25K longer! There was a lot of editing and pruning! ;o)

October 28, 2012 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Just One Day? *dies of incredible jealousy* - oh I really hope it holds up to Gayle's other books.

Enjoy all your lovelies :-D

October 28, 2012 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Maji Bookshelf said...

oh WOW, so many of these books i've been dying for! like mind games, just one day, etc.. hope you enjoy them all!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

October 28, 2012 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Nori said...

Mind Games looks so good! And so does Prophecy! I can't wait to hear what you think of everything.

October 28, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I hope you like All You Never Wanted-Griffin is such a masterful writer and I adored this one!

October 28, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Blythe Harris said...

So I pretty much hate you right now because of your haul. But this week I got The Evolution of Mara Dyer (and nothing else), so I think we know who got the best haul this week. Sorry, Christina. Maybe next week?

BUT YOU GOT PIVOT POINT! AND NOBODY BUT US! (You got it right - I'm dying to read that) AND MIND GAMES! AND JUST ONE DAY!

GAH ARGH UGH AMOIUHMCUWEHEFKJNVCLUSWEHCNH3ISANZJG3

*ahem*

Enjoy your haul. I'll try not to be bitter. (she says bitterly)

October 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Tara @ Hobbitsies said...

Yeah, HI, who doesn't want to read Nobody But Us?!

October 28, 2012 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Tara @ Hobbitsies said...

(Hit enter too soon...)

Anyway, fab books! Hope you love :)

October 28, 2012 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

That's quite a list of books! I can't wait for Mind Games or Pivot Point!

October 28, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Giselle said...

Yay for Renegade! And the Madman's Daughter sounds really good! Pivot Point sounds SO good too! But almost every HC book I read this year have been 3 stars. Bleh. So let's hope I have better luck with that one. Great haul, chickiedee!

October 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Awesome week! I should be getting Renegade soon, it looks really good.
Mind Games and Just One Day...so excited for them.

October 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

*Drooooools* I hate you so much right now! <--- LOL remember that song?

Nobody But Us looks SO GOOD! And Mind Games looks really good too. That is quite the haul, I am going to have to look into this YA Book Central thingy you speak of.

October 28, 2012 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW. That's a pretty impressive lists of ARCS (and others) you got there! I am really looking forward to The Madman's Daughter and Just One Day:)

October 29, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I really hope I love it!

October 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Me too! *crosses fingers*

October 30, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

You totally won! *sigh* I will cling on to my dreams of this week's haul, which so far consists of only books I've bought, so I think I'm winning!

*dances*

October 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Apparently no one? Lol.

October 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Oh no! I've been up and down on HC. I usually like Balzer + Bray books a bit more, though that's not consistent either.

October 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

The Fuck You song by Cee Lo? Where he's like I really hate your ass right now?

:-D

October 30, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Every comment is appreciated and I will almost always respond, because I love conversing about books!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home